Lost Soul Gems: Take Life Easy

As a record collector and music programmer, living in Amsterdam, I love to spend a lot of time in record stores all around the world. Last years I visited small independent shops in L.A., San Francisco, Las Vegas, Cape Town, Berlin, New York, Barcelona and Paris - perfect places to find rare vinyl records. For this new series I will share my favorite obscure soul gems, mellow funk, disco and boogie grooves. Enjoy this first episode and take life easy...

Tracklist:
Tommy McGee - Now That I Have You (1981)
Unfinished Business - Holding On (1978)
Sharon Revoal - Reaching For Our Star (1980)
9th Creation - Beautiful Lady (1980)
Christy Essien - Take Life Easy (1979)
The Sylvers - We Can Make It If We Try (1973)
Wilfred Luckie - My Thing (1978)
Bettye Crutcher - Sunday Morning’s Gonna Find Us Love (1974)
The Edge Of Daybreak - Eyes Of Love (1979)
Joey Gilmore - Somebody Done Took My Baby And Gone (1971)
Aura - Taste Of Love (1977)
The Three Pieces - If Only I Could Prove To You (1975)
Connie Laverne - Can’t Live Without You (1974)
Grayson Street - Medicine Man (1971)
R.D.M. Band - Give Up (1969)
Final Solution - Gotta Get Through To You (1975)





Reacties