Smooth Trip: Breezy Pop, Rock & Soul - 1978

Welcome to my new mix series ‘Smooth Trip’, a selection of breezy pop, rock and soul. One hour of classic tracks and forgotten gems. This 1978 special features songs by Pages, Robert Palmer, Ambrosia, Ashford & Simpson, Gerry Rafferty and many more. Enjoy this trip along the West Coast.


Tracklist:

Pages - If I Saw You Again

Robert Palmer - Every Kinda People

Valerie Carter - Crazy

The O’Jays - Use Ta Be My Girl

Little River Band - Reminiscing

Leder Bros. - I'd Like To Touch A Star

Raydio - Jack and Jill

Brian Elliot - Summer Nights In Hollywood

Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line

Dane Donohue - Tracey

Ashford & Simpson - It Seems To Hang On

The Doobie Brothers - Open Your Eyes

Chris Rhodes Band - Wait Until Dark

Carly Simon - You Belong To Me

Ambrosia - How Much I Feel

James Walsh Gypsy Band - Cuz It’s You, Girl

Andy Gibb - An Everlasting Love


Photo: Unsplash


Reacties